Expect Top-Tier Technology from the 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
The 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe offers a spacious interior with seating for up to seven, plus some of the most advanced comfort, convenience, and safety technologies around. Whether you need help backing up or simply like being able to access smartphone apps on the go, you need to check out what’s on offer with the new Santa Fe. Keep reading to explore more of the onboard technology that comes with the 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Technology
- Satellite Navigation: Presenting turn-by-turn directions on a high-resolution 8-inch touchscreen, the available satnav system is something else. You can use voice recognition to input destinations without distraction, or use SiriusXM Travel Link to find gas stations around Billings, ATMs in Lockwood, and businesses anywhere else you like. It even provides real-time traffic information, fuel prices, movie times, and alternate routes.
- Android Auto: Representing the next step forward in smartphone integration, Android Auto allows users to take and make calls or dictate text messages. You can even access select third-party apps right on your inbuilt 7-inch touchscreen.
- Multi-View Camera System: If you find low-speed maneuvering a little stressful or tedious, just try using the available multi-view camera system. This innovative feature uses four cameras to create a 360-degree view around your vehicle. All views can be displayed at once on the in-dash navigation screen at low parking speeds.
- Smart Cruise Control with Stop/Start Capability: Older cruise control systems weren’t so useful during stop-start traffic, but Smart Cruise Control is different. It can slow you down or speed you up to maintain a safe distance between your Santa Fe and the vehicle ahead. The vehicle can even be brought to a full stop and then start rolling again without any need for driving input.
- Rear Parking Sensors: The Santa Fe comes with a standard rearview camera for easy reversing, and the rear parking sensors make backing up even simpler. Audible warnings will vary in frequency and tone as you approach rear obstructions, letting you know exactly how much breathing room you have left.
The 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Raises the Bar for Other Three-Row SUVs
The Santa Fe’s combination of space, power, and technology is hard to ignore. If you’d like to find out more or arrange a test drive, don’t hesitate to contact one of the team here at Underriner Hyundai. We’re just a quick trip down the I-90 from the center of Billings and Lockwood, so hurry down today to take the eye-catching 2017 Santa Fe for a spin around town.