2018 Hyundai Sonata Reviews
The 2018 Hyundai Sonata is a safety-first economy sedan with an array of well-equipped trims. Each trim brings something a little different to the table, from sporty performance to an upscale interior. But do the critics approve? The answer is a resounding “yes!” To show you what we mean, we’ve compiled a quick list of quotes from recent Hyundai Sonata reviews. Look below to see how the new Hyundai Sonata is impressing the experts!
Excerpts from Hyundai Sonata Reviews
- The Car Connection: “A near-perfect crash-test scorecard means the 2018 Hyundai Sonata should be a safe pick.”
- U.S. News: “It’s an excellent commuter vehicle and family sedan. Thanks to its overall competence, it sits near the top of our midsize car rankings.”
- Car and Driver: “The Sonata features Genesis-inspired styling with a bit less flourish; it’s contemporary, with powertrains to match.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “The Hyundai Sonata is a refined, affordable, high-tech sedan that now has styling that makes it standout on the road.”
- Cars.com: “The 2018 Hyundai Sonata is not a full redesign, but this quiet, comfortable sedan has significantly improved in looks, interior feel and driving dynamics.”
Review the New Sonata for Yourself in Billings, MT!
Now that you’ve read a few snippets from 2018 Hyundai Sonata reviews, it’s time to experience its capability, comfort, and technologies in person! After comparing the Sonata to competitors like the Toyota Camry, schedule a test drive at Underriner Hyundai, serving drivers as far as Bozeman, MT and Sheridan, WY. To get a jump on the buying process, apply for financing using our secure online form.