2015 Hyundai Sonata MPG Ratings Are Competitive
Billings and Lockwood drivers have been drawn to the 2015 Hyundai Sonata thanks in part to its enviable mpg ratings. Each of its three engines is designed to take this superior sedan further than the competition. Read on to learn more details, and then come by the Underriner Hyundai showroom for a test drive today.
2015 Hyundai Sonata MPG Ratings
The 2015 Hyundai Sonata mpg ratings prove this model has been designed with versatility in mind. Billings and Lockwood drivers can choose between three available engines that return competitive mileage numbers.
- 2.4L Inline 4-Cylinder: Offering a strong blend of power and efficiency as standard, the 2.4L engine offers 25 mpg in the city and 37 mpg on the highway, while still generating 185 horsepower.
- 1.6L Inline 4-Cylinder Turbo: If you’re focus is set squarely on rock-bottom fuel-consumption, then this ultra-efficient engine is the right one for you. It still offers 178 horsepower, but allows for 28 mpg in the city and 38 on the highway.
- 2.0T Twin-Scroll Turbo: Even with 245 horsepower, this high-performance engine has been designed with efficiency in mind. One cast stainless-steel construction makes it lighter than a conventional turbo motor, and it captures more energy from the exhaust than a single-scroll turbocharger. Despite its mighty output, you’ll still make 23 mpg in the city and 32 on the highway.
The Perfect Mid-Sized Sedan
Billings and Lockwood drivers appreciate the 2015 Hyundai Sonata’s mpg ratings, and their approval only grows as they become familiar with the rest of the vehicle. As soon as you slip inside, you’ll notice that the cabin feels inviting and spacious. In fact, there’s more total interior volume than any other car in the Sonata’s class, enough to make it a whole class larger than other midsize sedans. It also boasts the latest technology, much of which you won’t find with any competitor. Examples include:
- Class-Exclusive Smart Trunk: Automatically opens when it senses the proximity key, for highly convenient loading and unloading.
- Smart Cruise Control with Stop/Start Capability: Monitors the vehicle ahead and adjusts your cruising speed to match, even bringing the vehicle to a complete stop and then starting up again when traffic clears.
The 2015 Hyundai Sonata is in a Class of Its Own
The 2015 Hyundai Sonata mpg ratings prove this sedan is a truly superior vehicle. Test drive yours today at Underriner Hyundai.