What Are the 2018 Hyundai Tucson Technology Features?
Sport utility vehicles have taken a large step away from serving primarily as workhorses and family-only vehicles. Nowadays, it’s not uncommon for SUVs, like the Hyundai Tucson or Santa Fe, to rival compact cars in techy gadgets like smartphone integration, premium audio systems, and satellite radio. The 2018 Hyundai Tucson in particular offers plenty of fun and entertainment to go around. Learn more about the Hyundai Tucson technology features below!
The new Hyundai Tucson strives to make your driving experience as laidback as possible. One of the ways it does this is by offering a wide selection of intuitive and easy-to-use gadgets, designed to streamline everything from checking your rearview mirror to accessing navigation apps. Here are a few of the Tucson’s most expedient technologies:
- Steering Wheel-Mounted Controls: Rather than reaching over to adjust cruise control, the audio system, or Bluetooth, you can simply push a button to turn these features on/off or to adjust their settings.
- Available Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror: Standard on the SE Plus and Limited, the auto-dimming rearview mirror darkens to prevent glare and includes HomeLink so you can open your garage door remotely.
- Available Smartphone Integration: With optional Apple CarPlay or Android Auto, you can activate smartphone apps through the central display, letting you stream music, respond to contacts, or get turn-by-turn directions.
There’s never a dull moment inside the cabin of the Hyundai Tucson SUV. The Hyundai Tucson interior offers an array of standard and optional entertainment technologies to enliven any drive, whether you’re heading to work or traveling with family to Laurel. And unlike the Ford Escape, the Tucson comes standard with SiriusXM Radio! Take a look at some of its available entertainment systems:
- Six-Speaker Audio System: The Tucson comes standard with six speakers, as well as AM/FM/SiriusXM Radio, a CD player, and MP3 capability.
- Available HD Radio: Enjoy access to additional radio stations in high quality without a fee or subscription.
- Available Clari-Fi: Unlike the Kia Sportage, the Tucson offers available Clari-Fi Music Restoration Technology, which analyzes, rebuilds, and restores audio files for a crisper sound.
- Hyundai Blue Link®: Hyundai Blue Link® is the Hyundai infotainment system. Standard on some 2018 Hyundai Tucson configurations, like the SEL Plus and Limited, Blue Link® is a connected car system that uses telematics to collect vehicle Car Care information such as Automatic Crash Notifications. Additionally, this feature allows drivers to remotely start, stop, lock, or unlock their vehicle with their phone.
Explore the Hyundai Tucson Technology Features at Underriner Hyundai!
The 2018 Hyundai Tucson technology is sure to impress just about any Bozeman car shopper! If you’re bored with your run-of-the-mill family car, schedule a test drive at Underriner Hyundai in Underriner Hyundai, MT. We offer customizable financing options, as well as ongoing Hyundai-authorized service for customers!
More About Hyundai Tucson Features
Sport utility vehicles have taken a large step away from serving primarily as workhorses and family-only vehicles. Nowadays, it’s not uncommon for SUVs, like the Hyundai Tucson or Santa Fe, to rival compact cars in techy gadgets like smartphone integration, premium audio systems, and satellite radio. The 2018 Hyundai Tucson in particular offers plenty of…
On sale now near Livingston at Underriner Hyundai, the 2018 Hyundai Tucson is a strong choice in a compact SUV. One look at the laudatory 2018 Hyundai Tucson reviews, and you’ll know why so many car shoppers in Laurel are choosing this Hyundai SUV for their next family vehicle. View Tucson Inventory U.S. News…