What are the 2019 Hyundai Elantra MPG Ratings?
Available in six configurations, the 2019 Hyundai Elantra is bolder and smarter than ever. The sleek exterior features eco-friendly LED headlights, and the interior boasts a 7-inch display with Apple CarPlay® or Android Auto™ compatibility. Not only is the Elantra a stylish, connected vehicle, but it is fuel efficient as well for your daily drives around Laurel.
2019 Elantra Engine Options
The Hyundai Elantra is available with three engine options:
- 147 hp 2.0L four-cylinder engine – available on the SE, SEL, Value Edition, and Limited trim levels.
- 128 hp 1.4L turbocharged GDI four-cylinder engine – available on the Eco trim level.
- 201 hp 1.6L turbocharged GDI four-cylinder engine – available on the Sport trim level.
2019 Elantra Fuel Economy
The Hyundai Elantra gas mileage saves you money at the pump around Big Timber, as five of the six configurations offer solid Elantra MPG ratings.
- SE: The engine in the base trim gets an EPA-estimated 29 mpg city, 36 mpg highway, and 29 mpg combined.
- SEL, Value Edition, Limited: The engine in these configurations gets an EPA-estimated 28 mpg city, 37 mpg highway, and 32 mpg combined.
- Sport: With its beefier engine, the sport trim trades some of its efficiency for more power, getting 22 mpg city, 30 mpg highway, and 25 mpg combined.
- Eco: This trim level’s engine gets an EPA-estimated 32 mpg city, 40 mpg highway, and 35 mpg combined.
Along with its fuel-efficient engine options, this Hyundai sedan also offers Livingston drivers these performance features:
- 14-gallon fuel tank capacity
- 132 to 195 lb-ft of torque
- Standard front-wheel drive
- Six-speed manual transmission on SE and Sport trims
- Six-speed automatic transmission with SHIFTRONIC® on SEL, Value Edition, and Limited
- Seven-speed EcoShift® Dual Clutch Transmission with SHIFTRONIC® on Eco
- 15- to 18-inch standard wheels depending on the trim
Put the 2019 Hyundai Elantra MPG Ratings to the Test in Billings
If you’re interested in learning more about the fuel efficiency of the 2019 Hyundai Elantra, don’t hesitate to contact our sales team at Underriner Hyundai. Our team will help you take home the fuel-efficient sedan you need at a price you’ll love with our competitive prices and special offers, like our College Grad Program. Experience the performance, interior, exterior, and safety features of the Elantra in person by scheduling a test drive! Looking for something with a bit more space? See if the Hyundai Sonata price fits your budget!
More From Underriner Hyundai
The 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe interior proves that the interior of a compact SUV doesn’t need to feel sparse or spartan. At Underriner Hyundai, we’re often asked, “do all Hyundai Santa Fe models have 3rd row seats?” While the 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe does not come with 3rd row seats, it does boast ample seating for…
If you’re looking for an affordable new sedan, the Hyundai Sonata is an extremely popular choice for drivers in the Laurel area. But just how much does a Hyundai Sonata cost? We know the Sonata price starts at $22,500 MSRP, but what about other models? Learn about Hyundai Sonata price with our helpful guide at…
Contact Us You already know that Hyundai is committed to putting safe, reliable vehicles on the road, but did you also know that every new Hyundai also comes with five years of 24/7 roadside assistance? It’s true! No matter where your journey takes you, you’ll be protected by one of the best roadside assistance programs…