2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Interior: Features & Dimensions
The 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe interior is packed with comfort features and offers ample space and versatility that has critics raving. Designed around the changing needs of the American family, this upscale five- to seven-seater SUV is ready to fit around your life. Keep reading to learn more specific interior specs and get a Hyundai Santa Fe inside view!
Hyundai Santa Fe Interior Dimensions
The Hyundai Santa Fe cargo space dimensions top out at a maximum of 71.3 cubic feet with the 60/40 split flat-folding rear seats down. But if you need both rows for seating, you’ll still have 35.9 cubic feet of space leftover for your belongings. The 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe also offers plenty of individual passenger space for up to 5 people:
- 41.2/39.2 inches of headroom (front/rear)
- 44.1/40.9 inches of legroom (front/rear)
- 59.1/58.3 inches of shoulder room (front/rear)
- 57.5/56.3 inches of hip room (front/rear)
Santa Fe Interior Features
The interior of the new Santa Fe is as comforting as it is accommodating, offering standard features that encompass comfortability and technology, with the following highlights for you to enjoy:
- 6-Way Power Driver Seat (8-Way version available for upgraded models): Move your seat along six planes of motion to find your ideal sweet spot.
- 7-inch Display Audio System: Control various aspects of the Santa Fe’s audio capabilities with an easy-to-navigate touchscreen system.
- Bluetooth® Hands-Free Phone System: Answer calls while driving without ever having to physically pick up your phone.
And for upgraded trims of the Santa Fe, you can enjoy enhanced interior features like:
- Dual-Zone Automatic Temperature Control: Provides individual climate controls for both the driver and front passenger.
- Heated Seats: Seats in both the first and second row can be heated to ensure a cozy ride during even the harshest Montana winters.
Explore the 2019 Santa Fe Interior at Underriner Hyundai
Whether you’re a recent college graduate or a full-time parent, the Hyundai Santa Fe offers everything you need to take advantage of the road ahead. Contact us at Underriner Hyundai to schedule a test drive with a new Santa Fe, or drop by the Underriner Hyundai showroom for an up close and personal look at the Hyundai Santa Fe cargo space dimensions! We’re only a short drive south of Billings and Lockwood off the I-90, so come get an inside view of the new Santa Fe!
More About Hyundai Santa Fe Features
When you’re shopping for an affordable SUV to get your family from Laurel to Livingston and everywhere in between, one of your top choices is the 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe. This vehicle is available in seven configurations and starts at $25,500 MSRP, making it perfect for everyone from recent college grads to growing families alike….
The thoroughly redesigned 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe is offered in seven different configurations, each providing Laurel area drivers access to a wide array of standard features that critics and drivers both love, including: Remote keyless entry system with alarm Seating for up to five 60/40-split fold-flat seats with recline and adjustable head restraints Steering-wheel-mounted audio,…
The 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe interior is packed with comfort features and offers ample space and versatility that has critics raving. Designed around the changing needs of the American family, this upscale five- to seven-seater SUV is ready to fit around your life. Keep reading to learn more specific interior specs and get a Hyundai…