How Does Hyundai Roadside Assistance Work?
You already know that Hyundai is committed to putting safe, reliable vehicles on the road, but did you also know that every new Hyundai also comes with five years of 24/7 roadside assistance? It’s true! No matter where your journey takes you, you’ll be protected by one of the best roadside assistance programs in the industry, making it that much easier to road trip outside of Laurel. Learn the details on how Hyundai roadside assistance works.
Which Services are Covered?
The Hyundai Roadside Assistance program is so comprehensive, you won’t have to worry about a thing, even if you’ve journeyed hundreds of miles beyond Big Timber.
- Out of Gas: If your tank runs empty, a technician will bring you enough fuel to get you safely to the next gas station.
- Dead Battery: Get the jump you need to get back on the road.
- Flat Tire: Patch or change your tire with help from repair experts.
- Towing: If your vehicle is inoperable due to an accident or breaks down, Hyundai Roadside Assistance will tow it to the nearest Hyundai dealership for repairs.
- Keys Locked in Car: We’ve all been there, but with roadside assistance coverage, locking your keys in your car won’t ruin your day.
What’s the Hyundai Roadside Assistance Phone Number?
When you find yourself in a tough spot, call the Hyundai Roadside Assistance number: 1-800-243-776. Make sure you have the following information ready for the operator:
- Your name
- Your car’s Vehicle Identification Number, or VIN (you can find this on the driver’s side dashboard)
- Number of miles on your vehicle
- The location of your vehicle
- Description of the problem you’re experiencing
Trip Interruption Coverage with Hyundai
If you do find yourself in a bad spot due to automotive troubles, don’t worry; your trip won’t get worried just because of your car. Hyundai Roadside Assistance will reimburse you for costs like lodging, transportation, and meals if you are over 150 miles from home and your repair will take longer than 24 hours.
Stay Safe with Underriner Hyundai!
Hyundai goes above and beyond to help Livingston drivers stay safe, and at Underriner Hyundai, we continue that tradition by offering our Cody customers exceptional service at affordable prices. If you need help getting your car in top shape before your next road trip, schedule service today, and be sure to take advantage of our current service specials! Also be sure to learn about tire rotations and Hyundai warranty transfers with help from our team.
More From Underriner Hyundai
Savvy Laurel drivers are always on the hunt for the latest models that offer the greatest value. If you are among those smart Big Timber shoppers, the Hyundai Tucson price is likely already making waves on your radar. So, how much is a Hyundai Tucson? The new Hyundai Tucson MSRP starts at just $21,800 making this…
In the market for a crossover with the power and tech features to handle all your towing tasks in Laurel? The 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe towing capacity, safety features, and ample interior space mean this vehicle is the complete package. Below, we’ll take a close look at the Santa Fe towing capacity by trim level…
The 2020 Hyundai Kona is a segment leader offering the perfect blend of versatility and luxury for drivers in Laurel. The 2020 rendition of this celebrated vehicle features a new trim, the SEL Plus, to offer even more options for Big Timber drivers. To find your perfect fit, you will want to explore the 2020 Hyundai…