How Does Hyundai Roadside Assistance Work?
You already know that Hyundai is committed to putting safe, reliable vehicles on the road, but did you also know that every new Hyundai also comes with five years of 24/7 roadside assistance? It’s true! No matter where your journey takes you, you’ll be protected by one of the best roadside assistance programs in the industry, making it that much easier to road trip outside of Laurel. Learn the details on how Hyundai roadside assistance works.
Which Services are Covered?
The Hyundai Roadside Assistance program is so comprehensive, you won’t have to worry about a thing, even if you’ve journeyed hundreds of miles beyond Big Timber.
- Out of Gas: If your tank runs empty, a technician will bring you enough fuel to get you safely to the next gas station.
- Dead Battery: Get the jump you need to get back on the road.
- Flat Tire: Patch or change your tire with help from repair experts.
- Towing: If your vehicle is inoperable due to an accident or breaks down, Hyundai Roadside Assistance will tow it to the nearest Hyundai dealership for repairs.
- Keys Locked in Car: We’ve all been there, but with roadside assistance coverage, locking your keys in your car won’t ruin your day.
What’s the Hyundai Roadside Assistance Phone Number?
When you find yourself in a tough spot, call the Hyundai Roadside Assistance number: 1-800-243-776. Make sure you have the following information ready for the operator:
- Your name
- Your car’s Vehicle Identification Number, or VIN (you can find this on the driver’s side dashboard)
- Number of miles on your vehicle
- The location of your vehicle
- Description of the problem you’re experiencing
Trip Interruption Coverage with Hyundai
If you do find yourself in a bad spot due to automotive troubles, don’t worry; your trip won’t get worried just because of your car. Hyundai Roadside Assistance will reimburse you for costs like lodging, transportation, and meals if you are over 150 miles from home and your repair will take longer than 24 hours.
Stay Safe with Underriner Hyundai!
Hyundai goes above and beyond to help Livingston drivers stay safe, and at Underriner Hyundai, we continue that tradition by offering our Cody customers exceptional service at affordable prices. If you need help getting your car in top shape before your next road trip, schedule service today, and be sure to take advantage of our current service specials!
More From Underriner Hyundai
The 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe interior proves that the interior of a compact SUV doesn’t need to feel sparse or spartan. At Underriner Hyundai, we’re often asked, “do all Hyundai Santa Fe models have 3rd row seats?” While the 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe does not come with 3rd row seats, it does boast ample seating for…
If you’re looking for an affordable new sedan, the Hyundai Sonata is an extremely popular choice for drivers in the Laurel area. But just how much does a Hyundai Sonata cost? We know the Sonata price starts at $22,500 MSRP, but what about other models? Learn about Hyundai Sonata price with our helpful guide at…
Contact Us You already know that Hyundai is committed to putting safe, reliable vehicles on the road, but did you also know that every new Hyundai also comes with five years of 24/7 roadside assistance? It’s true! No matter where your journey takes you, you’ll be protected by one of the best roadside assistance programs…