How Much Can a Hyundai Tucson Tow?
Offering an array of impressive specs and earning the distinction of an IIHS Top Safety Pick, the new Hyundai Tucson is a popular hit among Laurel drivers. While every Hyundai is known for its affordability and fuel efficiency, you may be wondering “How much can a Hyundai Tucson Tow?” Read on below with Underriner Hyundai to discover the 2020 Hyundai Tucson towing capacity!
Hyundai Tucson Towing Capacity
So, how much can a Hyundai Tucson tow? While it will vary based on trim, the 2020 Hyundai Towing Capacity is as follows:
- At the base SE and Value trims, the Tucson towing capacity is 1,500 pounds.
- If you want more power, you can upgrade trims to either the SEL or Ultimate configuration, where you will find a robust 2,000-pound maximum Tucson towing capacity.
Hyundai Tucson Engines
The range of engine options built into the latest Hyundai Tucson offer both efficiency and power for your Big Timber adventures. You can enjoy trailering on your next weekend getaway to Livingston thanks to the following engine choices:
- 2.0L Inline 4-cylinder: This engine produces 161 hp and 150 lb-ft of torque and can be found on the SE and Value trims.
- 2.4L Inline 4-cylinder: Standard on higher trims like the SEL and up, you can take on tough towing tasks in Billings thanks to an engine output of 181 hp and 175 lb-ft of torque.
Hyundai Tucson Performance Features
While built upon a foundation of solid engine options, the Hyundai Tucson towing capacity and safety prowess is bolstered by a number of cutting-edge features, like:
- 6-speed automatic transmission with SHIFTRONIC®: With the innovative SHIFTRONIC® automatic transmission, you can change gears with ease even when hauling the max cargo limit.
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC) with Traction Control (TCS) and Brake Assist: This system allows you to confidently and safely navigate busy traffic and tough terrain while trailering thanks to enhanced maneuvering and braking control.
- Lane Keeping Assist (LKA): With this system engaged, your vehicle will prevent any sway that can occur should you begin to drift from your lane.
Discover Your Hyundai Tucson Upgrade in Billings
Now that you know how much the Hyundai Tucson can tow, the only thing left to do is find the trim that suits your budget and lifestyle. Our wide selection of competitively priced models ensures that you can find an SUV with enough Tucson towing capacity for all of your hauling needs. Better yet, when you shop with Underriner Hyundai you can enjoy generous new vehicle specials for enhanced savings. Contact us today if you have any questions about the Hyundai Tucson towing capacity or price.
More From Underriner Hyundai
Offering an array of impressive specs and earning the distinction of an IIHS Top Safety Pick, the new Hyundai Tucson is a popular hit among Laurel drivers. While every Hyundai is known for its affordability and fuel efficiency, you may be wondering “How much can a Hyundai Tucson Tow?” Read on below with Underriner Hyundai to…
The latest iteration of the popular Hyundai Elantra has become a hot commodity in Laurel, thanks to premium amenities and innovative engineering. Producing up to 40 mpg on the highway, the Hyundai Elantra gas mileage is ideal for those long commutes from Big Timber to Livingston. If you want a stylish model that maximizes performance and…
Savvy Laurel drivers are always on the hunt for the latest models that offer the greatest value. If you are among those smart Big Timber shoppers, the Hyundai Tucson price is likely already making waves on your radar. So, how much is a Hyundai Tucson? The new Hyundai Tucson MSRP starts at just $21,800 making this…