The 2015 Hyundai Sonata Price: Affordable Trim Options
The 2015 Hyundai Sonata price puts a number of great trim options within reach at a cost that won’t break the bank. Lockwood customers can come see the luxurious features available on each of the Sonata trims at Underriner Hyundai in Billings, MT. In the meantime, we’ll fill you in on what you can find on the Sonata.
Trims and Pricing
There really is a 2015 Hyundai Sonata price for every type of Billings and Lockwood customer that comes through our door. The 2015 Sonata has six trims, so shoppers can pick the one that best meets their budget and needs. Drivers will enjoy a number of first-class conveniences across all the trims, but here are some of the best features you can expect on each model:
- SE – The entry-level model starts at the low price of $21,150. Drivers will get dual fold-away heated power body-color side mirrors, power windows with driver’s auto-down/up with pinch protection, Bluetooth handsfree system, and a AM/FM/SiriusXM/CD/MP3 audio system with 6 speakers.
- Sport – The next level up will run you $23,175 and will include all of the features on the SE as well as heated front seats, a 5-inch color touchscreen, an 8-way power driver seat with power-adjustable lumbar support, and more.
- Eco – This model starts at $23, 275 and has the same desirable features of the SE, but it upgrades the engine to a 1.6L 4-cylinder Turbo with a 7-speed EcoShift Dual Clutch transmission (DCT) with SHIFTRONIC. A rearview camera and a chrome front grille also are included to this extra-efficient model. Fuel ratings peak at 28 mpg in the city and 38 mpg on the highway.
- Limited – Moving on to the more premium models, the Limited trim will start at $26,525 and you will also get the Blind Spot Detection (BSD) with Rear Cross-traffic Alert and Lane Change Assist system, the hands-free smart trunk, heated rear seats, and leather seating surfaces.
- Sport 2.0T – Included on this next model is sport-tuned suspension and steering, rack-mounted motor-driven power steering, 18-inch split-spoke alloy wheels with 235/45R18 tires, a sport appearance front bumper, and leather seating surfaces with stitching and sport bolsters, all for a starting price of $28,575.
- Limited 2.0T – For the top-of-the-line model, drivers are truly getting the luxury experience for a starting cost of $33,525. Offering the most safety features so you can feel secure, it includes the Lane Departure Warning (LDW) system, the Rear Parking Assistance System, and the Forward Collision Warning (FCW) system. Enjoy other conveniences such as a panoramic tilt-and-slide sunroof, ventilated front seats, the Infinity AM/FM/SiriusXM/CD/MP3 10-speaker premium audio system with subwoofer and external amplifier, Android Auto, HD radio, and an 8-inch touchscreen with navigation.
Which 2015 Hyundai Sonata Price is Right for You?
Enjoy each 2015 Hyundai Sonata price and trim at Underriner Hyundai in Billings. Schedule a test-drive today! We are not far from Lockwood, MT, and we can’t wait to meet all of our customers from the surrounding area.